On July 27, another webinar of “Tkuma” Institute and “Orion” Publishing House for educators was held on the topic “Is it necessary to hold a creative works contest during the war?”.
Among the issues discussed during the online event:
• We are doing creative work: what inspires, what questions arise?
• Why are family histories important in the history studies?
• How to prepare a competitive work using multimedia technologies?
• Online work protection: how to prepare and not be afraid?
• Which international seminars will be the next stage of the development of the projects of the winners of the competition?
The webinar was moderated by Iryna Piskariova, head of “Tkuma” Ukrainian Institute of Holocaust Studies educational programs. Speakers of the event were: deputy director for educational work of the separate structural unit “Lviv Printing College of Ukrainian Academy of Printing” Oksana Hryvniak (Lviv), English teacher of the Zaperedilyansʹka institution of general secondary education of the 1st and 2nd degree of Mizhhirska settlement council Yevhen Mazur (Zakarpattia Oblast), history teacher of the Mizhhirska institution of general secondary education of the I-III degree. named after Avgustyn Voloshyn of the Mizhhirska settlement council Maryna |Maszur (Zakarpattia Oblast), international teacher according to the UNESCO version, teacher-methodist of the Higher category of the specialized secondary school of the I-III degrees №8 Oleh Rudy (Khmelnytskyi), graduate student of the Drahomanov National Pedagogical University Tetiana Chernenko (Chernihiv region).
You can view the recording of the webinar on “Tkuma” Institute YouTube channel.